C-Max

I have the 2 litre Zetec diesel and the only problem so far is the clock which changes time by itself at random. Does anyone know how to reset the
clock ? It's driving me crazy.
Jack Mathew wrote:

you can wait til the annual service and they will do it. Basically they will remove the RDS function and it will become a manual setting only clock. This is a known problem. Check this site for more fixes: http://www.ffoc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?tQ289
--
See what I am selling (if you have nothing better to do that is!!!):
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Smarter-org-uk

There is a well documented software update to correct this problem.
Tim..