Focus C Max zetec

How can I adjust the clock on the 6000 cd , its always a few minutes slow. My previous car a Zafira used the radio to set the time. Also where would I get a manual for the radio/cd player. TIA..... Tom.....

Reply to
TOM

I have that one in my Focus Zetec and it sets itself???

I got a basic manual for the stereo in the pack with the car manual etc in it that comes with the car when you buy it.

Reply to
Psyonicdreams

Press CLK on the radio to go into the clock mode. Press and release SEEK up or down to select hours or minutes. Turn the VOLUME control to change the minutes or hour.

You can download an owner's manual to a CD.

Don

Reply to
Don McC