cargo Bos recommendations?

I want to purxhase a cargo box to install on my 2004 Focus Wagon factory roof rack. Cost is an issue. I am looking at a Sears X-Cargo 16 cf box.
Dowa anyone have any ideas or recommendations?
Have you purchased a cargo box for your focus wagon? Do you like it? Why?
thanks! Mikey
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes. I bought a Sears cartop carrier (18 cubic foot version) a couple of years ago for my 2000 Focus wagon. It cost about $110 including the mounting kit (stock #7215) and tax. I liked it fine while I had it- used it on a couple of car trips around the western USA. Sold it last year because I wasn't using it. It fit well and mounted right up to the factory roof rack without any modification.
It did increase aerodynamic drag to the point where the car couldn't maintain wide-open western USA freeway speeds without the lockup torque converter going out of lockup.