Mont Blanc cargo box for Subaru

Hi, folks. We've got a Mont Blanc hardtop cargo box rooftop carrier with the Subaru name on it we want to sell, but I can't seem to find any information on teh Internets with mfr info to help us sell this thing. It cost $400 new, but no one seems to be selling these things on Ebay, and ours is in great shape and still has the original two keys for the lock system, which works great.

Can anyone point me to online information I can use to certify my upcoming Craigslist ad for this treasure, or does someone want to buy it? We're in Western New York.

Reply to
KLS

If no luck here, try

and