Central Locking

Does anyone know how to change the operation of the 3 button ford key. I have read that when you press the unlock button once it will open just the driver's door, then a 2nd press opens all the doors, OR you can change this so that just 1 press of the button opens ALL the doors. Does anyone know how to change between the 2 modes? I have a 2000 Mondeo but I believe it may be the same for many models with the 3 button key.

Thanks

Reply to
Keith

In message , Keith wrote

to toggle between the modes just hold down the lock and unlock buttons together for a few seconds - until the indicator lights flash.

Reply to
Alan

Thanks, I tried that but it doesn't work???

Reply to
Keith