Clucth throw out bearing noise

Hi all I have a weird problem I have a 2003 focus ZX3 5 Speed.. When cold or should I say in cold wheather I hear a wurring sound from the clutch
bearing. Is this a problem on these cars? I have factory warranty and extra bumper to bumper warranty Is this covered? The car only has 25,550 kilometers on it Thanks to all that reply.

There was a clutch recall on 2000 models, but if I recall the problem wasn't the bearing. That said, any car can have things like bearing failure, although industry-wide they're rare. Sometimes a bearing noise simply means there's a small bit of debris in the race and it will go away on its own.
If it was me, I'd be monitoring it to see if it gets worse. But it may grumble for years and never fail.
Dave Gower wrote:

I have 144K on my 2000 ZX3 5 speed, no problems with the clutch, but then I got 269K off my last ckutch in my '94 Probe.
i think i readed about clutchs going out to soon,, tsb