Clutch kit, shift assembly, used trans, and i'm not happy....

Just spent over 2K on my 2000 ZX3 with 75K miles. It took the shop a week because of Labor Day weekend and the EOM shift cables took a couple of days to show up. The car was smooth When I first picked it up. The shifting was crisp, the car had power and pep just like it did when I first bought it.

Now, 1 1/2 days and about 100 miles later, the used trans has a "whrrrrr" you can hear and a vibration you can feel whenever traveling straight, but not when turning left or right.

Any idea what that might be? The trans is warranteed for 30 days.

Reply to
ZX3aintno280Z