Flywheel/clutch assembly

I am hoping someone might know where I could purchase a dual mass flywheel/clutch assembly for a 2000 T4 Tdi 2.5 Transporter. Any help is appreciated. Regards Bill

Reply to
Bill Stoney

VW Stealer, GSF, ECP or GPC (google for GPC VW Audi). GPC would be my first port of call for a cheap genuine VAG item.

Reply to
Doki

Yes I agree, they have very cheap VAG's there

Reply to
Per Henneberg Kristensen