Foci TSB's

ALL,
This link will tell you which Recalls and TSB's apply to your vehicle
http://www.alldata.com/recalls/index.html Select Year, Manufacturer, Model
and Engine Type. Print Page for a reference...
This link will take you to the most recent TSB's for ALL FORD's...
http://www.alldata.com/tsb/Ford/index-issue.html
However, it only keeps the latest 3 months worth...all the older ones get taken off.
Raptor...could you please post some of the older TSB's? Thanks.
11 03-08-3 APR 03 Engine - Oil Level Indicator Markings 10 03-06-7 Driveability - Malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) illuminated - diagnostic troubles codes (DTC's) P1381/P0011 and/or P1383/P0012 - rough idle, reduced power condition, and/or stall at idle - SVT Focus Only 9 03-03-7 Body - paint - no clearcoat blending - collision manual change 8 03-03-1 FEB 03 Electrical - Horn Inoperative 7 02-25-1 DEC 02 Body/Interior - Water Leaks on Passenger Floor Area - Service Tips 6 02-23-7 NOV 02 Cooling System - Premium Gold Coolant Service Info - Service Tips 5 02-21-13 OCT 02 Engine - Cylinder Head Straightedge Surface Check 4 02-20-8 OCT 02 A/C System - Diagnosis and Service Tech Tips 3 02-16-7 Body - paint - approved paint materials for warranty repairs 2 02-16-3 Body - paint - New polishing products - Service procedures 1 02-15-6 AUG 02 Body - Trunk/Liftgate Area Water Leaks -- Dan 03 ZX5 21.2k "Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it" - George Santyana

Is there something like this for Europe?
--

Pieter

" It ain't over 'till the Fat Lady sings"
Pieter wrote:

Sadly not (as far as I am aware). The two options are:
1. A copy of the Ford TIS CD, available from various sources on ebay, which includes all workshop manuals and TSBs for Ford cars
2. http://www.etis.ford.com/ which is (as I understand it) an online version of the TIS CD. It is free til January, then it becomes frighteningly expensive.
HTH,
Chris.
dont worry ill post what ever you want and i posted them all! but ill check again this was every tsb ford has posted for the focus!and belive me its from the sorce!
message says...

Model
snipped-for-privacy@chrisangalongthedottedline.free-online.co.uk says...

Thanks for the link Chris, but the terms & conditions state that it is only for businesses, and I'm an individual.
The reason I'm asking is because my Focus 1.4 from January '99 is having quite a lot of 'little problems'. The latest problems are a faulty fuel gauge (although it seems to work fine again this week), a malfunctioning speedometer that sometimes drops to zero for several kilometers and a central locking system that opens with a short delay on cold mornings (opening it from the passenger side still goes ok).
I was hoping to have some TSB's or something to show to a Ford dealer, so I can prove it's a common problem and it should be fixed (partly) under warranty.
I still believe the Focus is a great car to drive, though. It's just those little problems that bug the hell out of me.
kind regards, Pieter Oss - The Netherlands
Pieter wrote:

I haven't used it myself, but I got the link from the UK Focus owners club, and they can't all be Ford dealers :)

Sounds like 1999 076 Faulty fuel gauge / trip computer inaccurate (cure replace fuel gauge sender (also requires new fuel pump as they are integral))
a malfunctioning

This one is fairly common, but I'm not sure about a TSB on it
and a

Not sure about this one

Cheers,
Chris
It very well sounds like you have a ground problem sir.
says...

this is 2000
03-23-02 a.. BODY - MIRROR - EXTERIOR MIRROR GLASS AND MOTOR REPLACEMENT - SERVICE TIPS
03-22-05 a.. BODY - LATCHES/LOCKS - HOOD DIFFICULT TO OPEN OR UNABLE TO OPEN - VEHICLES WITH 2.0L ENGINE ONLY
03-20-02 a.. SUSPENSION - CREAKING, CRUNCHING, GRINDING OR RATTLE NOISE FROM FRONT SUSPENSION AT SLOW SPEEDS OVER BUMPS AND/OR WHILE TURNING b.. NOISE - CREAKING, CRUNCHING, GRINDING OR RATTLE NOISE FROM FRONT SUSPENSION AT SLOW SPEEDS OVER BUMPS AND/OR WHILE TURNING
03-18-02 a.. BODY - WATER LEAK - CLIMATE CONTROL - WATER IN HEATER BLOWER MOTOR CASE b.. ELECTRICAL - CLIMATE CONTROL - WATER IN HEATER BLOWER MOTOR CASE
03-18-01 a.. ELECTRICAL - REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY (RKE) - SERVICE TIPS
03-15-11 a.. TRANSAXLE - INTERMEDIATE AXLE SHAFT BEARING REPLACEMENT
03-15-02 a.. DRIVEABILITY - DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES (DTC) P0402 AND/OR P0403 OR RUNS ROUGH IN WET WEATHER CONDITIONS b.. ELECTRICAL - MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) ILLUMINATED WITH DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES (DTC) P0402 AND/OR P0403 STORED
03-15-01 a.. ELECTRICAL - REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER GRID DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
03-14-08 a.. TRANSMISSION - NEW TRANSMISSION COOLER FLUSHER - SERVICE TIPS
03-13-05 a.. SUSPENSION - REAR TIRE INNER EDGE WEAR
03-11-06 a.. ELECTRICAL - WIRING - SOLDERING AND CRIMPING REPAIRS - SERVICE TIPS
03-10-05 a.. ELECTRICAL - SERVICE WIRING HARNESS REPLACEMENT GUIDELINES - SERVICE TIPS
03-03-01 a.. ELECTRICAL - HORN INOPERATIVE - VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH 2.0L ENGINE ONLY
02-25-04 a.. BODY - CORROSION DAMAGE FROM CHROME LIFTGATE/DECK LID HANDLE APPLIQUE
02-25-01 a.. WATER LEAKS - WATER LEAK AT FRONT PASSENGER FLOOR AREA - SERVICE TIPS
02-23-04 a.. DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE (DTC) - P1635 AND/OR P1639 PRESENT AFTER POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM) OR INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REPLACEMENT - GASOLINE ENGINE VEHICLES ONLY b.. LAMP - 4X4 LAMP ILLUMINATED AFTER POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM) OR INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REPLACEMENT - GASOLINE ENGINE VEHICLES ONLY c.. SPEEDOMETER - INACCURATE AND/OR INOPERATIVE AFTER POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM) OR INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REPLACEMENT - GASOLINE ENGINE VEHICLES ONLY
02-21-13 a.. ENGINE - STRAIGHTEDGE PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING CYLINDER HEAD AND BLOCK FLATNESS
02-21-02 a.. FUEL - FUEL PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE DISCONTINUED - 2.0L ENGINE
02-20-08 a.. CLIMATE CONTROL - A/C SERVICE TECH TIPS
02-18-02 a.. TRIM - IGNITION LOCK CYLINDER DIFFICULT TO TURN, UNABLE