TSB's

Would someone please direct me to a site that has all the TSB's for a 10 year old Explorer/Mountaineer without having to pay for the info. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Esteban

Is it TSBs (technical Service Bulletins) you are looking for or recalls?

FWIW, TSBs are pretty much useless unless you are experiencing specific concerns. TSBs generally only offer a "streamlined" diagnostic/repair process and are not necessarily required operations.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Thanks for the correction Jim. I am actually looking for recalls. Steve

Reply to
Esteban

Going out on a limb - I haven't used this service..... try

. IIRC, you might have to register but I recall that the service is free and should list any recalls regarding your vehicle. You could also ask your local Ford store for an OASIS report... This would list any outstanding field service actions (Fordese for recall) that apply to your car...

HTH

Reply to
Jim Warman

Jim, thank again. However, this link I got from Google is more like what I need. The site your link sent me to was for lathes.

again for your help and time,Steve

Reply to
Esteban

go the main Ford website, then click 'For Owners'.

I believe this will get you to the 'myford'.

Jim, thank again. However, this link I got from Google is more like what I need. The site your link sent me to was for lathes.

again for your help and time,Steve

Reply to
trailer

Do I get any points for being close? 8^)

Reply to
Jim Warman

You always get points from me Jim. I certainly appreciate what you do for this group. Steve

Reply to
Esteban