Focus rear brakes

I was wondering if any of the Focus wagons have disc brakes in the rear!
Chet

:>I was wondering if any of the Focus wagons have disc brakes in the rear!:> :> Chet Just saw one tonight in the parking lot of my local Walmart. I've also seen a few others. They have all been ZTW models. I "think" they were part of the ABS/Traction Control package. I've also seen a few ZX5 models like that. So, other than the SVTF, 4 wheel discs are rare on the US spec Focus but they do exist. Finding one is another story altogether. :-)
me/2

Wondering that there are Focus without rear disc brakes at all. Seems to depend of the market the Focus was targeted for. Iirc all Focus over here (Germany) have them including ABS and A/C in addition. Mine has (1999), fear you get a somehow different car in other countries? Probably, due to competition on the market.
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:03:13 +0200, Michael Heiming

Speaking about the 2005 model the standard car comes without rear disc brakes. You have to make a special order to get them (and you only get them if you also install the ESP). It takes around 3 months to get the car if you make that order and costs an extra 1000 euros.
-Nick