ford focus 1.6L zetec oil consumption (2l in 500km)

i friends my car since the last revision consumes 2 L of oil (5w/40) in 500km which could be the problem ? I after this made some tests:
106cv in bosh machine test ...compression ok ... no oil in the air
filter or in the water system very smoke in 5000 to 6000 rpm
Posted using the interface, at author's request