ford focus 1.6L zetec oil consumption (2l in 500km)

i friends my car since the last revision consumes 2 L of oil (5w/40) in 500km which could be the problem ? I after this made some tests:
109000km
106cv in bosh machine test ...compression ok ... no oil in the air
filter or in the water system very smoke in 5000 to 6000 rpm
thanks
A.M