foucus VS??

I was about to buy a Matrix from Toyota as I need a car that will last at least 100 thousand miles. I was told to look at a foucus. Can they do this
are they a good car?
me wrote:

My 2003 ZX3 has more the 157,000 on it. Got my first check engine light last night. Oh and by the way I drive it over 350 miles a day.
--
John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.

Thanks for the info. I just found out it is made in Mexico so I will press on
me wrote:

Hit my second dear early this morning north of Easton Maryland, three more and I will be an ace.
--
John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.

What cars would not last 100 thousand miles today??

per wrote:

One that is not correctly maintained by the user/owner.
--
John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.

per wrote:

Agreed, also my 13 year old Peugeot 205 is nearing 100,000 and still going strong. I'd be shocked if a more modern car could not compete with this.
Mark. --