Good Dealer websites

I am about to try and part-ex my 1999 2.0 Ghia after having half of it replaced for rusting (done under warranty) for a much newer one - probably about a year/18months old.
I do not mind travelling to get a good deal, and would therefore welcome any links to dealers websites that have their stock online. Ideally I would like a good description and a picture. My local dealer has a good site (www.gatesgroup.co.uk), but it would also be interesting to see if there is a variation in prices around the UK.
Cheers

is
Seaford Ford (Jermyn and Sons), nr Brighton, East Sussex.
www.seafordford.co.uk
They are a small dealership but the service and buying experience is 100% better than our other local "big" dealer Evans Halshaw Brighton.
Cheers
Alex