Headlight Wiring Diagram Needed.

I have a 2000 Focus SE with driving lights. The right high beam does not work. The left high and low beams work OK. Right low beam works OK. I did change bulbs, though I din't check voltage to the high contact,
beacause I didn't have access to a test light or volt meter. Will check for voltage tomorrow.