how much is a new radio front (type Ford 6000 RDS)

Hi all,
I have lost the front of my Ford 6000 RDS radio. How much does a replacement cost ?
richard

Mine was 54.88 + VAT (UK)from a main dealer. I think mine is the 5000 but I really don't think that will make any difference. Fortunately I lost it at work and was able to reclaim the amount on my union insurance.

They're (or should be) 65 from the dealer.
Tim..
check out ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category293&itemW31177951&rd=1
this one ends tuesday night at 9:45
its at 2 quid at the moment - free postage
enjoy