telephone mute wire on ford cd 6000 rds radio

Hi there, Does any one know were I might get the pinouts for the cd 6000 rds radio fitted to a Y reg mondao ?
I need to know the 12v live, switched live, and Phone mute wire as a friend
wants me to install his car kit this weekend.
Thanks for your time
Dave

I've got a scanned diagram of the pinouts I can send if you give a valid e-mail address.
--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website

Site Timeline