Is Focus CMax OT in this group?

Hi, I see very few postings about the Focus CMax in this group. Is it classed at OT here? Are there other forums that discuss these cars?
Maybe it so wonderful (as the reviews say) and so owners don't have many
problems?
Does anyone in this NG have one and care to share opinions?
I'm particularly interested in the diesel models.
TIA
Bob
the best place to read and share opinions about c-max is: http://www.ffoc.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f &sidfd62b62bb1782c6879ab1a2c7493db

Thanks for this link