This is a GREAT group!

Just a pat on the back. I've been monitoring and posting here for 2 years now since I got interested in, then bought, a Jeep. For an unmoderated group, we stay on focus amazingly well. One of my other favorite NG's from years past has gone completely to shit.

I appreciate it, everyone!

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

And you Bill. You and Mike have helped me out many times. Thanks alot.

Reply to
harry palmer

we almost act like responsible adults here .... NAHHHH we're Jeepers and it's just the courteous kind of people we are... we are a breed of our own... It's a Jeep thing....and it sounds like you understand! Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
twaldron

Isn't this post off topic?!?!! heh, j/k. Ya, this group rocks (figuratively and literally). My Jeep would be forever broken if it wasn't for Mike and Bill.

Reply to
griffin

I'll second that....

JD 2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
Joe Carroll

Im back here after a year hiatus. It got ugly for a while with lots of whining and stuff. Still, other groups are far worse. I like it here with my old friends :) KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

I have to second this. I also have to thank Mike R. and Bill Hughes they've helped me out here a lot over the years.

Wblane

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III