Just Purchased Focus And Warranty

I have just bought a 2000 Focus for $6k and a two year warranty for $900. Works out at just over $37 per month.
From reading all the small print it seems to be very comprehensive and
covers me upto 15000 miles per year and has a $100 deductible.
Claims limited to $6k which is what i paid for the car. Sticker price was $8,800 but did some heavy duty haggling and at one point got up to walk out the showroom. I love this part of buying a car.
The full price was $1400 - now I realise there is a massive markup on these policies just so they can discount them to make it seem like you are getting a good deal.
The warranty is thru a third party insurance company called Prospective.
Small print says I can get a refund at any time minus a $35 admin fee and an adjustment for the miles I have done.
Only purchased today but wondering if buying a warranty on a car that is coming up 4 years old is really worth it.
Any one have any ideas or thoughts.
I have a similar extended warranty. It's not as comprehensive as a new car warranty, but the coverage it does provide allows me to sleep better at night.
Good luck with your new car.
Rob
The 2000 has lots of small issues so I think you made the right choice with the warranty. jor

out
these
getting
an