Replacement clutch and/or gear box 1999 Focus 1.8 Petrol. 3dr

Hi guys,
My clutch has gone and I think my gear box playing up too. Could any kind person give me an idea of what I should be paying for firstely a
replacement clutch and secondly a new gear box? Both new and reconditioned?
I wont ask labour costs as I know they vary but I'm losing fair in my normal garage so if anyone can recommend a good garage in Hull I'd be greatful.
Many thanks