saw the 2005 Focus (Ontario)

My local dealer had three of them yesterday. The nose looks funny (swollen) but that's probably just a matter of getting used to the new shape. I found
the interior felt just a little less roomy for some reason. Dashboard and cluster have a more conventional layout. But overall little difference. I didn't get a test drive, so I'd be curious to hear from someone who takes one for a spin.
It has a quality feel and I bet they sell like hotcakes.