A trip to the local Ford dealer

I brought my 2010 Flex in to the dealer for routine maintenance. Busy
day for them, and while I
was waiting I checked out some of the cars on the showroom floor. I was
very careful not to drool
on the 2 Shelby Mustangs (both $50K), but there was another car that I
thought was very nice.
It was a white Ford Fusion with blue racing stripes and a spoiler. It
had the 3.5L Duratec V6 and
some nasty wheels and tires. Wow! I wouldn't mind owning that "family"
type car.
For now, I can only dream and drool.
Dick
Reply to