Water in passenger footwell

Took my Jan 2002 Focus back to the dealer's today for the second time to have the pollen filter leak repaired. They loaned me a brand new 1.6 Focus Ghia Saloon for the day - what a load of rubbish! No mud flaps, no
exterior temperature probe, no height adjustment on the driver's seat, although it did have lumbar support adjustment and rake adjustment on the back rest. Either I'm deformed or the clutch pedal is too high - I had a pain in my left ankle after only a few miles because of the unnatural angle of my left foot when changing gear. It might suit some people but it's not for me, thank you very much. I was glad to get my 'old' hatchback back this evening, hopefully fully repaired and watertight once more.
--
M C C
29/7/2003 19:28:31

I don't know how I've survived the past 4 years without mudflaps and an exterior temperature probe :)
--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:35:20 +0100, Paul Giverin wrote:

LOL :-) When you've had them, and then don't, you don't half miss them! I know neither of them are essentials, but I would have thought they would have been part of the Ghia extras package. And to not have a height adjustable driver's seat seems a bit off. Another thing I forgot to mention was the lack of any height or rake adjustment on the steering column. I only had the car for the day, but I was not impressed. The acceleration was good though, compared to my automatic 1.6 :-)
--
M C C
29/7/2003 20:08:35

------------------------------------------------------------------ My 1.8 Ghia has electric seat adjustment (height) rake & height adjustable s/column I drive many new Focus's (what is the correct plural ?) mostly the LX and all have adjustable s/column Mike.H

Hi Mike, the plural of virus is viruses, I assume the plural of focus would be focuses. :-)

Your assumption is correct; according to Merriam-Webster dictionary, the plural of "focus" is either "foci" or "focuses."