water in Focus

Hi, some days ago I noticed water in my car (Focus Ghia 2001) after storm. Water is leaking into the passenger footwell (left site). My car is OK and I didn't repair its. What is the reason? Where is the leak? Could U help me?

Reply to
Max

Suggest following the thread "UK Focus 1.6 '01, rain or water intruding into passenger footwell" posted 30/07/05. Sounds like exactly the same problem

Reply to
Delboy

Reply to
cat lover

Thanks

Reply to
Max

In message , cat lover wrote

The problem is usually caused by an incompetent main Ford dealership incorrectly fitting the pollen/cabin filter cover during a routine service.

A reputable dealer, having made this mistake, would rectify the fault and refund the fee for the incorrect service.

Reply to
Alan

The Vent switch is set towards Defrost!! this allows the water to run in for some reason!!!

2001 Yellow ZX3
Reply to
Chris Wallage