wipers heater fan front windows failure

i have got a intermitant problem with my 2001 1.8 LX the window wipers heater fan and front electric windows stop working then after a while they come back on again this has been going on now for months they all fail at the same time.ihave checked all the connections to the back of the fuse box in the glove compatment can any one please help me because it is driving me nuts

Reply to
bluefocus

Sounds like a relay. Your owners manual may have a diagram of the location and use of the individual relays, a fairly inexpensive $10? part, just plugs in. It definitely isn't a fuse, fuse failure will cause components to cease working, not an intermittent failure.

John Cairns

Reply to
John Cairns