zts engine stops

Hi all
I have a 2000 ZTS focus. From time to time when I press the gas pedal harder the engine RPM drops suddenly and eventually the engine stops. I did a tune-up, sparks replacement and gas filter replecement. I fill the
gas tank when it comes to hald full (I supposed it was the gas pump) but it happened even after the fill.
Anyone heard someting similar?
Dan
--
Sent by septimiup from hotmail subdomain of com

harder
Sounds like exactly what the new recall is about http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/a/02/v00874.htm .
--Mike