ZX3/ ST170

Would I be correct in assuming that the ZX3 you keep mentioning, is the same car as the ST170 that is avialable in Europe? Also, have you guys in noth america got the "new focus yet", it was launched
here in 2005, and if do has the new ST made it over there, what do you think?? STu
Stuart Vine wrote:

I don't think so. The ST170 is a souped version of your Focus, right? The closest we had was the SVT. But they don't sell it anymore.
The ZX3 has 3 doors, two doors and and hatch. The ZX5 is a 4-door with the hatch.

No, we have the old Focus with a minor revision in the looks.
Ah I see, seems the ZX3 is your version of what they called the Zetec over here. Check out the NEW focus ST at www.fordeumicrosites.com it's a total beast, and an amazing thing to drive. Seems strange that ford have given europe the new focus more than a year before norther america, anyone any idea why??