'92-'96 Interior in a '80-'86 truck?

I really like the cabs of the '80-'86 F-series and for some reason would you be able to fit the dash and console from a '92-96 into a '80-'86 truck? Or modify the dash and console to fit?

For some reason I was tipping back a few at work and this idea came to me. I know it isn't very practical if I was to do such a thing, but I am curious.

Reply to
airbikecop