98 expedition radio problem

All:

We are having a problem with our 98 Expedition. For a while now, the fuse for the radio located under the hood near the firewall (10 a I think), not under the dash, would blow randomly. The new behavior is that is blows as soon as you put a fuse in place and fire up the vehicle. I do not think that the fuse is for anything else except the radio. Is this as simple as needing a new radio, or as complex as some cryptic wiring issue? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Bokris