1995 Ranger 2.3l Clutch Sticks

My Ranger's clutch jams/sticks disengaged at times. Usually after driving 5-10 miles. Most of the time I can make it work correctly for a short time by putting it in neutral and letting the clutch pedal pop back to the top. At one point I was checking the fluid level, hopped in and pumped the clutch 5-6 times and the clutch pedal pumped up and jammed at the top and could not be pressed back down. The clutch was fully disengaged and I could shift to any gear without engaging the transmission. The fluid reservoir level went from full to almost empty. I stomped on the clutch as hard as I could and moved the truck around and it was suddenly free again and the fluid level was back up to full. It felt like I had pumped up the hydraulics and a check valve wouldn't release the pressure. I see there is an "All Data" list for a TSB 97-22-17 relating to a "Hard to depress/premature slave cylinder wear", don't think that is Fords TSB number though.

Any knowledgeable advice to fix the problem? It only has

34k miles on it.
Reply to
I.Care