98 Expedition Subwoofer Install

I've got a blown subwoofer on my 98 Eddie Bauer Expedition with the Mach sound system. I can't get the bleeping 8" subwoofer out...any help?

Reply to
Roadrunner Houston

Leave it that way. The neighborhood long ago tired of hearing you turn the corner off the boulevard from three blocks away.

Roadrunner Houst> I've got a blown subwoofer on my 98 Eddie Bauer Expedition with the Mach

Reply to
getupand

Amen

Reply to