98 Ford F150 4.2 still won't run

Driving along fine when I suddenly have no power, check and sure enough there is no spark, get that fixed and before I can get home it dies again this time there is no fuel pressure. After changing the fuel pump and filters it still runs rough. Have now changed the coil pack[twice], fuel pump, ignition switch, the computer [three times], crank sensor [twice] and the harmonic balancer it still won't run. Diagnostics says that everything is fine and should run, but it doesn't. Dealer has had the truck for six weeks now and still can't get it to run right. Now they "think" it might be the wiring from the crank sensor to the computer. Dealer has changed the coil pack, computer, crank sensor, and the harmonic balancer thinking each will fix it and now want to change the wiring harness "thinking" that will fix it. I am not wanting to pay for them "thinking" changing things I have already changed or just changing another thing "thinking" it will fix it when it doesn't. Does anyone out there have a real idea of what might be wrong with this. It is a fairly new engine only 24,000 miles [previous engine died at 78,000]. When I had worked on it the best I got was for it to run rough but run fairly well with some popping at 2000 rpm, dealer now says it doesn't run at all.

Reply to
invalid unparseable