1990 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3.8 Won't run

Ive replaced both the module and the coil, new spark plugs. Had my step dad come over and look at it , but he lives 2 hrs away so he can't pin point it down.
The spark is great and so is the fuel, he hits the computer, key, and module. It starts and runs so good for about a month then stalls and won't start agai . I personally don't understand it he said I might need my computer reset.