Canadian Service Schedule?

Does anyone know where to get an itemized list of the items that need to be serviced at regular kms? Ford gives you the US version with miles for normal driving when you buy a car. My dealer in Ottawa tells me they use a different harsh environment driving schedule, but they didn't have a copy. I want to see the checklist they would be using to decide what service to perform when I go in for servicing.

I drive a 2000 F-150 4x4.

I want to double check the work they do and do some of the servicing myself.

Thanks, Rob

Reply to
R&D

Check:

Reply to
SR

You got a slimy dealer. Every Ford I've ever boughtcomes with a schedule of required maintenance, for the area in which I live - not somewhere in the US.

He may be hoping to hose you on maintenance charges...

HR.

Reply to
Rowbotth

Cool. Thanks. That's just what I was looking for.

Reply to
R&D

Actually, I've got one more question.

Does anyone know what's covered under the "10 point inspection" that is listed in the checklist?

Reply to
R&D

Reply to
Bruce Chapman