Computer Reprogramming

I have recently moved and am working out of the house now. I was driving my

2001 F150 XL daily about 50 miles at highway speeds (80 mph in Dallas traffic). Now I work from home and drive about every 3 days in city. Would I gain anything from reprogramming the computer (i.e. - pulling the battery cable)?

Thanks. Scott

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Scott,

Your vehicle will adapt to your driving by itself (adaptive strategy). Just a short matter of time.

John

Reply to
PC PODD

..

Computer Reprogramming Group: alt.trucks.ford Date: Mon, Sep 22, 2003, 3:40am (CDT+5) From: sscott94 snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (Scott=A0Van=A0Nest) I have recently moved and am working out of the house now. I was driving my 2001 F150 XL daily about 50 miles at highway speeds (80 mph in Dallas traffic). Now I work from home and drive about every 3 days in city. Would I gain anything from reprogramming the computer (i.e. - pulling the battery cable)?

Thanks. Scott ....................... Scott, There are gains to reprogramming the computer, but not worth the hassle on a vehical with no symptoms, and not by pulling the battery cable.

Scrib Abell (waits fer duh thread to begin)

there are two aproaches to take when giving a customer an "Estimate On Repairs"..........................................

know that you know, that you know what the fix is......and tell him from experience what the "add ons" maybe.......

Reply to
Scribb Abell