Window Washer 93 f-150 5.0

My window washer just stopped working no problem with the wipers which are on the same fuse. How hard is it to remove and replace the pump and where is it located? Would I be better to have the dealership fix this problem? I had no sign of this going out it just stopped always worked good , but winter is coming soon and I really need it . Thank You Bill M

Reply to
Bill & Kate Munson

It's in the washer tank, and pretty much is held in by the grommet. A new one can be purchased at any auto parts store. If you can unbolt the washer reservoir, you can do this.

Reply to
Pygoscelis Papua

I had to replace the wiper motor when my washer pump stopped working.

Reply to
gil

Ford had numerous problems with the multi-function switch. Check for voltage at the pump connector while pressing the button before you replace parts.

John

Reply to
PC PODD