Cruise Control

I noticed on the tag that was put on in the recall, that it says "If circuit breaker should go out, you can buy the Ford kit to replace it" I inquired and was told that the recall kit is only a temporary one. If it goes out, you have to buy the real one from Ford. If this is the case, I am disapointed that Ford skirted the issue and you will eventually pay for THEIR mistake.

Reply to
merlin pasek