Econoline 98 E250 ABS lite and brake lite BOTH Stay on!

I've had this to Brake Masters ($59)and they said the codes showed it as been the speed sensor on the rear axle..... NOT! tried one.......Ford said ($100) the master cylinder fluid level sensor was bad and I would have to replace the master cyl before thay could go and farther but that was not what was keeping the lites on.........LOST Need advice? Van runs fine .....No other probs (except mileage.......lol)

Reply to
Prowoodworker

Look for corrosion where the front wheel sensors mount, rust and debris on the front tone rings. If front rotors have been replaced recently I have seen them where the tone rings were not installed properly, and where they were not the same ie different number of "teeth". have the tires been replaced recently, and if so was the size changed?

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Reply to