FS 1996 F350 Fort Worth

1996 F350 Crew Cab 8-ft bed 351 gas engine Automatic transmission Runs very well, drives like a 2-year-old truck. One small rattle, passenger door 188,000 miles Very well cared for. Owned by a scoutmaster, used as a family vehicle and to support scouting activities. I bought it in January, have since realized that I don't really need a 1-ton truck. No HD hitch, all towing was done with the bumper hitch.

$7995 I am in the Fort Worth Texas area. Will not ship, but will work with a serious buyer. Might consider a trade up for a 1997 or newer F150 crew cab 4x4

817 692 8783 817 834 5559 x3105 days M-F 817-431-8051 or email me rex at txol dot net burkheimer at earthlink dot net Rex in Fort Worth
Reply to
Rex B