bumper for 1996 F350 4x4

I'm looking for a bumper for my 1996 F350 4x4 similar to the Ranch Hand, Buckstopper, Reunel etc. Since this truck is now 7 years old, I would
assume that there would be a few used ones on the market. I'm not picky about color or scratches, just looking for a durable bumper that can stand up to some abuse and not get bent out of shape. I've kept my eye on ebay for a month now, but no joy.
I'm half-way to taking the time and welding my own after seeing the 1-3K buck price for a new one. These things are heavy, so shipping would be expensive, but there has to be someone near San Antonio with a used bumper they don't need anymore.
Any ideas? Thanks, Dan

Site Timeline