1996 Black Miata for Sale - Dallas/Ft. Worth Area

I have a new job in Paris for three years and am going to have to sell my Miata - 5-speed. It has about 87,000 miles on it and I just installed a new top plus new tires all around. Had the full 60,000 mile tune-up with timing belt changed at the Miata dealer ($1400.00). This has been the best fun car I have ever had. I bought it new in 1996 and serviced it every 3000 to 3500 miles with no problems. Has power steering and I put some nice spoke wheels on it. Always drove with premium gas. Great first convertible or second car as we slide into nice convertible weather.

I have the boot.

Got to sell it. $4500.00 (Keller, Texas)

Call me at 972-462-3731.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Why? Paris is only about 100 miles, as the crow flies, from Keller. Surely you can return to the DFW area from time-to-time for service, assuming you cannot find a decent mechanic near the Red River. ;-)

Jim Stuyck

Reply to
Jim Stuyck