I need help with buying a Toolbox for my Ranger..

I am being offered a Delta toolbox with working lock and keys for my

94 Ford Ranger. It is a smaller one and black plastic (it is not currently being sold, it is a 2000 model). Is $50 a good price?

Also any advice for someone who knows nothing and is looking for a toolbox for his new (to him) Ranger?

Thanks!!

Kevin

Reply to
kevin

If it'll fit your truck, doesn't have holes in it, and it's the size you like, $50 sounds like a good price. It all depends on what YOU want (go ahead, be selfish!). Good luck! SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom

The only problem with plastic toolboxes is that they get saggy with age. Seems that heat and weight work against them. I'd want to see it in the truck, loaded, before I'd buy it. That way you'd know if it was too stretched and saggy.

CJB

Reply to
CJB

thanks I will check that!

Reply to
kevin

You can take a water hose and fill it up providing there's no holes, and use the same hose to empty it. Keep in mind that one gallon is eight pounds, so you guess how many gallons it takes.

| >CJB | | thanks I will check that! | | |

Reply to
carl mciver