Mirror motor

How do I get at the motor assembly for the right hand mirror on my 1999 Expedition? Does the cover just "pop" off ? The truck has the non-heated signal mirrors. The up/down adjustment works just fine, it's the left to right adjustment that doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Mr Humble

Check the switch first. I can't help with the mirror disassembly.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew