Raven brand truck cap parts?

Anyone know if parts for these are still available anywhere? I need a new rear window assembly and hinge for mine. Appears that Raven is no longer in the truck cap business. Or is there an online truck cap "graveyard" that I just haven't found yet? Bought this one on Craigslist a while back and paid way too much for it because ones for trucks as old as mine (1993) are hard to find now, been great for me so far but I did something really stupid (if you really must know, had the window open inside the garage, and pulled out to sweep the floor without closing it, not thinking - D'oh!) and now I need parts to fix it...

thanks

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

On 03/27/2010 05:26 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:

I found it after more searching... apparently "Raven" was made by Glasstite (or was a model of Glasstite cap, but it doesn't say Glasstite anywhere on it?) parts for which are now sold by

http://www.brandfxbody.com /

no mention of Glasstite or Raven on their site, but I was directed there by a poster in some truck forum or other. Actually got a call back around lunchtime today to my web inquiry and apparently my self-inflicted CF *is* fixable, for less than I paid for said cap (not by much, but still.)

I didn't actually order the parts as I was driving and didn't get a chance to call back, but I figured I'd post this if anyone else had a similar issue and didn't know who to call.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

On Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 4:26:17 PM UTC-5, Nate Nagel wrote:

Nate did you ever find a replacement for your raven truck cap. I could use your help if so. I have one I need a back window for also.. different reason, same result. all help appreciated. tks, Bob Wilkinson

Nothing found yet