So Bend parts available,if you are interested

While I will not have a swap meet spot,I do have a few goodies I can bring out if anyone is interested:

63 Hawk dash,with tach and sender--fair to decent shape 64-65 2 door rear quarters,used,both sides 64-65 4 door rear quarters,used,both sides couple of used Stude wheels. Email me if interested,I can send you a pic also...THANKS!!!!!!!
Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

I will be looking for two front fenders and rockers for my 64 daytona. sasco has them but I understand there are others out there with them as well. R

Reply to
am not r2

SASCO has the cheapest fenders, unless someone is just dumping a pair. SASCO has several 100 in stock.

am not r2 wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

several HUNDRED??? I am astonished.