05 Denali Body Lift

OK, newbie here. I have recently purchased an 05 Sierra Denali AWD and want to add a little extra height without compromising the smooth ride. From what I have read a 2"-3" Body Lift kit is the way to go, but I can't seem to find them for the AWD. Does anybody know where I can get one for the Sierra Denali? Also, can anybody confirm my research that the body lift will indeed keep the same ride characteristics (with the understanding that the tires I choose will have some impact)?

One last thing, I have the stock 17" rims, and am not really looking to change them out. If I go with a 2"-3" Body Lift, what would be the best size tire to go with this? I realize that this is a pretty subjective question, just looking for some opinions here. The overall effect I am going for is just a little bit of extra height and a little more off road styling.

Thanks, Josh

Reply to
squash35