1970 chevelle on E-bay started at 1.00 ends soon better look.

My favorite line from his posting? "this car and NO DEEP PUTTY"

as for the "started at 1.00 ends soon" line? this line comes to mind: "the car CANNOT BE BUILT FOR MY RESERVE"

Who ever said flim flam artists are dead hasn't visited this ebay auction. A tired old hack with rotten quarters drowning in spray bomb "paint" There is a good point though. The Rally rims don't look too bad

I don't mean to sound caustic but at best this car is a candidate for a TV make over show, nothing more. I cannot believe that the "bidding" has reached "US $2,510.00 (Reserve not met)"

What was Barnum's famous line again??? ;-) Kudo's to the seller.

Reply to
Full_Name