1970 chevelle on E-bay started at 1.00 ends soon better look.

http://cgi6.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mod elkitbasher

On 31 Aug 2004 04:24:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TONY 70000) wrote:

My favorite line from his posting? "this car and NO DEEP PUTTY"
as for the "started at 1.00 ends soon" line? this line comes to mind: "the car CANNOT BE BUILT FOR MY RESERVE"
Who ever said flim flam artists are dead hasn't visited this ebay auction. A tired old hack with rotten quarters drowning in spray bomb "paint" There is a good point though. The Rally rims don't look too bad
I don't mean to sound caustic but at best this car is a candidate for a TV make over show, nothing more. I cannot believe that the "bidding" has reached "US $2,510.00 (Reserve not met)"
What was Barnum's famous line again??? ;-) Kudo's to the seller.