Land Rover Jackets on e-bay

I am selling a couple of genuine Land Rover jackets on e-bay on behalf of Staffs Search and Rescue team, one Boulder (s)and one Bush Ranger (XL). These have been donated by our local Main Dealer Evans Halshaw of Hanley to help our fund raising efforts.

We'll also be at the Indoor 4x4 show at Donnington next Sunday (13th) so do come along to the stand if you are there.

Reply to
hugh

Are you ever going to take the staffs rescue 101 to any of the shows so I can have a look at it? I've seen your stand at a couple of shows, but havent even seen the

101 in the flesh yet. My parents have seen it, so i'm feeling left out ;)
Reply to
Tom Woods

We'll have the 69 series 2 109 with its new coat of paint.

Reply to
hugh