1988 GMC 1500 service manual

Does anyone have a PDF copy of a service manual for a 1988 GMC 1/2 ton? I sure would appreciate getting a copy to try and solve a few problems that my dad has with his pickup.

try eBay Motors for the SM. You might try Helm Inc. for the SM 'kit' also. The kit has the shop manual/unit repair/electrical diagrams. 800-782-4356
Dave S(Texas)